Friday, October 9, 2009

Total Upheaveal Rolling Back to #335

Well I'm back to square 1.  Not exactly, but we had to change the date again.  This time it's officialy official.  I've emptied my savings to pay the deposit and we've sat down and figured out how much we need to save each month in order to pay for everything ourselves.  I shouldn't say everything, my mother is paying for the dress, and my FMIL is offering graciously to pay for the cake and some alcohol.  Thank the powers that be for both of them.  

It's official we're using the Columbus Athenaeum.  Took them the check yesterday.  Friday evening ceremony and reception, parents are starting to freak out about that point already.  From what i read people love Friday night weddings.  They get a reason to take a day off work and they still have the whole weekend for recovery and whatever else they like.  And quite frankly If they don't want to come they don't have to come, it's not about those people to me, its about the people that are closest to me, and they'll be there even if I had it at 2pm on a Tuesday.  :)  


I'm still in need of choosing two more brides maids, but in the mean time I'll be going home for my first dress try on with my mom and MOH next weekend.  I was never the little girl that dreamed about her wedding so I'm having a really difficult time invisioning myself in a white dress of any sort, but I'm falling in love with the 50's style ones I see on the internet.  (I promise pics to come.)  But there's a part of me that thinks I need to wear something long.  I don't know, hence the try on.  I think I'm going to start with what is most flattering on my short body and large rear end.  I'll also be torturing my MOH by making her try on dresses, at least a few so we can find a flattering fit for her as well.  She's super happy with the extra 2 months for losing weight.  I suppose I am as well.  I have about 20lbs I'd like to lose by then.  

Speaking of, I'm off for my breif work out for the day.  I've started out this week with about 15-20 min. a day.  It's not much, but it's a start since I haven't done any sort of working out in a long while.  So until next time.  Have a good one.   

No comments:

Post a Comment