Saturday, September 26, 2009

#244-243


The color scheme via colorlovers.com . Really this is an amazing web site. You can search through other peoples pallets or create a brand new one all your own and name it. The green is really only for the leaves and such for flowers since I'm making all my own or at least that's the plan.

We have 3 more sites to visit this week. I'm excited about tonight's, the Cultural Arts Center, it's just a pretty old building and the reception would be in the gallery space with local art on the walls. Then we're going to see a Country Club, and the Sanctuary which we never actually went to the last time I posted about them. :)

The Athenaeum just got back to me and said for the rooms we're interested in they only have Fridays available. Has anyone traveled out of town, like 3 hours, on a friday for a wedding? We'd save a little money on the space, and probably on food too since less people would come. Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment