Monday, October 12, 2009

#332 and counting down

Today's the first day back at the gym.  Goodness it's been since before we got engaged, and even some before that.  Well over a month, I'll probably keel over half way through, but the fiance is coming with cause he's amazing.  Today we're sticking to cardio, he's been working extra hours to help save up money, and by extra hours I mean he's been getting up at un-godly hours to go in early.

I feel as though I need a break from wedding stuff, I also feel I can't take one.  This weekend is dresses.  I still can't picture really what it's supposed to look like.  I have to start the diet/ exercise regimen.  I'm dreading the drama of going home.  I'm pretty organized about how I do things, I like to tackle one project at a time.  Other people are worrying about other aspects though.  Like the bridal shower and how they'll look in their brides maid dress and my father not being able to invite the million extra strangers that he wants to come to the wedding.  I wish everyone would just let me be happy, and enjoy the light stress of planning and happiness of day dreaming about the big day.

Enough of that onto Dresses!

This Ballarina Style is one of my favorites, by Johanna Hehir










I love the idea of dying the petty coat and matching the shoes to that :) 

I absolutely love this dress by Michelle Roth

I'll make sure to post pics of the one's I actually get to try one this weekend too.  It'll be the first time in nearly a year that I'll go home with out the fiance.  Some really good catching up time is due for me and my bestie, I'm actually more excited about that than any of the rest of it I think.  The dress part is terrifying and exciting, but I'm not really ready to be doing it yet.  I'd like to keep it around $600 at the very most expensive, but then can I really find something I love for that little money that looks amazing.  Well until next time I'd love to see some ideas from other people.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment